WINEBRENNER & IÑIGO was founded in 1976 by an American, Walter Edwin Winebrenner, C.P.C.U., when insurance brokering was still a fledgling business in the Philippines. Winebrenner’s expertise in the field of insurance was a result of his worldwide top job exposures with the C. V. Starr/American International Group in China, The United States, Germany, South America, Afghanistan and the Philippines.
A pioneer in the business, WINEBRENNER & IÑIGO is one of the fastest growing and largest brokers in the Philippines, highly respected in the local insurance industry and well-known for its personalized service.
From its humble beginnings three decades ago, through sheer perseverance, hardwork and commitment to provide quality service to its clients, WINEBRENNER & IÑIGO has risen to become one of the top insurance brokers in the country today.
To grow and develop businesses and individuals by protecting them from all possible risks.
To provide clients with superior levels of personalized service standards, cost-effective risk solutions, and insurance expertise.
WHAT SETS US APART
- Knowledge of local markets, insurance partners and products, government regulations and their changing conditions and requirements.
- Expertise in risk solutions design and account administration.
- Personalized service to clients in the most responsive and dedicated manner.
- Exceptional claims handling for maximum recovery from loss.
- Walter E. Winebrenner
START OF OPERATIONS
- 22 October 1976 – Manila, Philippines
NATURE OF BUSINESS
- Insurance Broker
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Carolina I. Winebrenner, Chairman
- Jaime Feliciano G. Iñigo, Vice Chairman
- Francesca Carla I. Winebrenner, Member
- Emerita L. Morabe, Member & Corporate Secretary
- Marcos Paolo C. Iñigo, Member & Treasurer
- Rommel I. Capati, Member
- Francesca Carla I. Winebrenner, President
- Marcos Paolo C. Iñigo, EVP & General Manager
- Arnold A. Policarpio, VP-Operations
- Joycelyn C. Osias, Manager-Employee Benefits Group
- John Raymond C. Santiago, Assistant Manager-ADB Contracts
- Arlyn O. Sibayan-Marketing
- Ronaldo A. Catabona Jr.–Claims & Client Services