INDUSTRY OFFERINGS FOR SHIPPING & MARINE TRANSPORTATION
- MARINE CARGO INSURANCE – Marine Cargo insurance covers the loss of or damage to goods while being transported from one location to another whether inter-island, export, import or even inland cargo. Marine Cargo coverage Includes the following coverage: Marine Cargo (Air, Land, Sea) and Institute Cargo Clauses (ICC) A, B, and C.
- MARINE HULL INSURANCE – Covers the marine vessel and machinery, inclusive of the following: Perils of the sea, Fire and Explosion, Theft, Jettison, Piracy, Breakdown of or accident to nuclear installations, contact with aircraft, contact with land conveyance, earthquake, volcanic eruption or lightning. Optional coverage includes accident in loading, bursting of boilers, breakage of shafts, latent defect, negligence of masters, negligence of repairers, negligence of charters, barratry.
- MARINE INLAND INSURANCE – Covers inland movement of goods
- COMPREHENSIVE MOTOR CAR INSURANCE – Covers damages of trucks arising from accident, theft, and Acts of Nature (optional).
- COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL LIABILITY – Protects you from risks involving accidental injuries and hospitalization of third parties within the property.
- GROUP PERSONAL ACCIDENT – Covers accidents and injuries of workers during course of construction.
- EMPLOYEE BENEFITS – Covers hospitalization and outpatient benefits of company employees.
Take Risk Assessment