WINEBRENNER & IÑIGO assigns an experienced team to regularly render the following services to each Client:
- Bind Coverage with Insurer
- Policy Issuance/Checking
- Issuance of Certificates
- Coordination of Broker’s Services
- Periodic Review of Insurance Program to Ensure:
- Client continues to be afforded the best terms and conditions
- It remains attuned to the Client’s needs
Management of property losses after they occur is an integral part of the Property Risk Management Program. Accordingly, WINEBRENNER & IÑIGO is structured to assist the Client in implementing a program with the primary purpose of efficiently and equitably settling losses with optimum restoration of damaged property.
WINEBRENNER & IÑIGO provides the following property claims services:
- Serve as One-Stop Shop for Reporting of Losses
- Act as Liaison between Client and Insurance Carriers for the Purpose of Maintaining Open Communications and Judicious Reporting of Losses
- Review All Loss Reports to Determine how Coverage is to be Applied and Negotiate with Insurer on Questionable Coverage Matters
- Assist in the Preparation and Filing of Proofs of Loss
- Visit the Sites of Major Property Losses to Obtain First-Hand Information and Facts as to the Cause of Loss, Extent of Damages, Estimated Cost of Repair and Replacement, and the Disposition of Salvage
- Obtain Advance Payments Wherever Possible to Defray Repair Costs Pending Final Settlement
- With Client’s Management, Negotiate Final Settlement of Losses
- Periodically Review Open Losses with Insurance Carriers to Ensure a Prompt and Fair Settlement
- Monitor Insurance Carriers’ Claim Service Performance and Make Proper Recommendations
Property Loss Control Engineering
WINEBRENNER & IÑIGO coordinates with the respective insurers to periodically undertake site inspection/visit of the risk, to determine/review loss exposure and recommend necessary loss control measures aimed at property conservation and reduced premium cost to the Client.
- Extension of Client’s Risk Management Department
- Risk Evaluation/Presentation
- Coordination of Carrier/Client Meetings
- Facility Visits at Major or Problem Locations
- Priority Listing of Insurer’s Recommendations
- Investigation of Major Property Losses
WINEBRENNER & IÑIGO’s professionalism starts at the very onset of negotiations with every new Client, by undertaking the following initial services:
- Exposure Review
- Compilation of All Underwriting Data
- Program Analysis
- Program Recommendations
- Coverage Enhancements
- Additional Coverages
Insurance Program Design/Marketing
WINEBRENNER & IÑIGO is fully equipped with risk management and marketing tools to effectively perform the following:
- Primary Function: Act as Insured’s Representative in the Market
- Evaluation of Market Conditions
- Compilation of Coverage Specifications
- Formulation of Marketing Strategies
- Development of Program Design
- Negotiation of Program with Qualified Markets
- Presentation of Final Program to Insured
RISK MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (RMIS)
Claims information must be maintained in a concise and accurate format. This is accomplished with a Risk Management Information System.
All reported incidents are recorded in a database that is kept up-to-date in terms of settlement and insurer response so Client can obtain an immediate summary of claim activity.
In the unlikely event of a major claim arising, it is of paramount importance that swift action is taken to minimize damage and protect the interest of both Client and underwriters.
The appointment of a professional loss adjuster is essential. WINEBRENNER & IÑIGO continues to recommend high caliber adjusters who have well-established offices not only in the Philippines but also worldwide.
Insurance coverage for the most valuable asset of a company – its employees. WINEBRENNER & IÑIGO designs benefit plans such as Accident, Medical, and Group Life insurances to meet client’s needs.